Thursday 6 December 2012

Helpful C.F.S/M.E. and Fibromyalgia Links

I just thought I'd put together a few useful websites that really helped me out, especially during those early days when I had no idea what was going on, and neither did anyone else! I really hope you and your family find something useful in them:

AYME (Association of Young People with M.E.)
I joined this amazing group when I was first diagnosed in the UK and it was an absolute godsend. They send out monthly magazines, all free of charge, packed full of drawings and stories from members. I was so honoured to be asked to be AYME's librarian and loved sending out books and good wishes to members. There's also a Serious Affected Members' section (SAMS) and a Graduate group.

M.E./C.F.S Australia
Full of useful links, as well as links to regional support groups and their associated sites. Lots of inspirational stories to be had here too!

CFIDS and Fibromyalgia Self-Help
A fantastic website for the later stages of CFS, offering free courses in helping you to pace your activities. I personally find this website very helpful and surprisingly comprehensive.

I will add more website once I finished my research and let you know! Please get in touch if you have any sites that you find useful and we can share them as a group.

Love and light,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment